Are you looking to add stiffness to your 2019 Sniper XC or Sniper T? The 2020 Sniper Cross Brace can be installed on all 2019 Sniper models. Installing this 2020 Cross Brace upgrade to your 2019 Sniper frame will add stiffness when pushing your Sniper XC or Sniper T to the limits.
(Please contact us - email@example.com or call 951.307.9211 for any installation assistance that may be required)
Download installation instructions here.
YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM US AT INTENSE EUROPE BECAUSE...
· We are 100% INTENSE. We are not a distributor or third party, INTENSE Europe is part of the global network of INTENSE international headquarters.
· There are no hidden fees or duties. What you see is what you pay.
· We have dedicated European based support team.
· 24/7 INTENSE chat support with knowledgable and helpful members of staff.
· Global inventory in the USA and Europe that can be processed and shipped to you within 14-20 business days by premium courier. More info.
· All INTENSE frames come with a 5 year limited warranty (3 years for the M29). More info.
· We offer a 14 day ride and return policy should you change your mind. More info.
· If you have any doubts about what size INTENSE bike you should buy our Size Finder page will help you. More info.
· All our our bikes come with an INTENSE Tool Kit, shock pump and tubeless kit.
· We also have a comprehensive series of Tech Videos on our YouTube channel, covering everything from assembly, set-up, servicing and much more. More info.
· And if you need a little help financing your bike you can split your purchase over 12 months using your own credit card and Splitit with 0% interest and no fees. More info.
· If you have any more questions that you need answering or if you need help with any further information we are here to help.
Perfect ,,,Thkiu !!!
Una pena que haga trabajar mal al amortiguador y pierda la presión. Este pieza tendría que ser gratuita por deficiencia de diseño. Estaba muy contento con el funcionamiento, pero salgo a montar con miedo por quedarme tirado sin aire en el amortiguador. Tras cambiar retenes, el problema persiste. Le he dado muy poco uso y no da fiabilidad.
Too bad it makes the shock work poorly and loses pressure. This piece would have to be free due to design deficiency. I was very happy with how it worked, but I go out riding in fear of being thrown out of air in the shock. After changing seals, the problem persists. I have used it very little and it is not reliable.
1. It should be free as it gave problem form first day of use.
2. Hours lost fixing the shock.
3. It Didn’t fit well on a Sniper ‘19 as it is maybe from a Sniper T, (too big) and the problems of lost air still exist
Had to Switch back to the brace I made myself.
The part does its job and apparently adds more rigidity to the swingarm, although I can't verify it scientifically.
Intense should have given the option of this upgrade at no cost or at least offsetting shipping charges.