It’s smart, durable and useful for any INTENSE fan. The INTENSE Core Hydro Aluminium bottle is laser etched for a long lasting finish, and offers a striking design with a 32oz Capacity.
- High-quality Aluminium metal hydroflash
- Laser etched for a long-lasting finish
- Durable and stand-out design
- Built in Straw
- 32oz capacity
YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM US AT INTENSE EUROPE BECAUSE...
· We are 100% INTENSE. We are not a distributor or third party, INTENSE Europe is part of the global network of INTENSE international headquarters.
· There are no hidden fees or duties. What you see is what you pay.
· We have dedicated European based support team.
· 24/7 INTENSE chat support with knowledgable and helpful members of staff.
· Global inventory in the USA and Europe that can be processed and shipped to you within 14-20 business days by premium courier. More info.
· All INTENSE frames come with a 5 year limited warranty (3 years for the M29). More info.
· We offer a 14 day ride and return policy should you change your mind. More info.
· If you have any doubts about what size INTENSE bike you should buy our Size Finder page will help you. More info.
· All our our bikes come with an INTENSE Tool Kit, shock pump and tubeless kit.
· We also have a comprehensive series of Tech Videos on our YouTube channel, covering everything from assembly, set-up, servicing and much more. More info.
· And if you need a little help financing your bike you can split your purchase over 12 months using your own credit card and Splitit with 0% interest and no fees. More info.
· If you have any more questions that you need answering or if you need help with any further information we are here to help.
Sadly this bottle is not what I expected. It doesn't fit into the "Intense"-bottle cage and the so called "built in straw" is either only 2cm long or it's there to attach the actual straw, wich is missing if that's the case.
After all I have to buy another bottle.
Edit: The straw was inside the box between all the bubble wrap. So it was my fault, but I'm still disappointed that the bottle doesn't fit into the bottle cage. Still changing my raring from 2 to 4 stars, because of the high quality of the bottle.