- 5-year limited warranty on carbon frames (except Downhill)
- 3-year limited warranty on XC/Trail/Endurol aluminum and carbon Downhill frames
- 2-year limited warranty on aluminum Downhill and Enduro frames
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With the wide variety of rim widths and tire dimensions,there is no way to accurately determine what your actual tire width will be with your component spec. A general rule of thumb is 2.4 for xc/trail, 2.6 for enduro/downhill and 3.0 for plus tire frame options.
All INTENSE mountain bikes featuring 142mm and boost 148 rear wheel spacing will fit SRAM Eagle Drivetrain with the appropriate offset front chain ring. 6mm offset for non boost applications and 3mm offset for 148 boost applications.
- Excluding our downhill bikes, all carbon frames Use a bb92 and has a 73mm BB shell width.
- Excluding our downhill bikes, all alloy frames use a threaded bb and has a 73mm BB shell width.
- All downhill bikes use a threaded bb and has a 83mm BB shell width.
The serial number on your INTENSE frame is located on the front triangle on the back/underside of the bottom bracket. The serial number for the rear triangle is located on the forward facing surface of the cross brace.
If you have a question of shock hardware specs, please email into our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise please visit ROCK SHOX or FOX for specifications.